In this article you will gain tips on how to reduce debts
If you have debts at present, you know the hardship and emotional pain that they can cause to yourself and your family. What can be done o change the situation?
This is what you must do;
• You need to get the big picture. Clarity is everything in life. Do you know dates and amounts for income and dates and amounts for expenses?
• Are you living within your means? Your income has to be more than your expenses. This will enable you to have more control on your finances.
• Are you prioritising your spending? Is your house payment, food, clothing, gas, electricity, water, petrol for the car; is these first on your list?
• Make a zero based budget, a plan of all your expenses on a monthly basis.
• Cut up all credit cards and only use a debit card if you have a positive bank balance.
• Stop using all credit NOW! Credit will not help build you wealth
• Work on your net worth, not your income. Your net worth will give you the big picture of where you are financially.
Now you have been given the secrets, you need to build up a positive mindset so these above things become a good habit for you.
Dave and Paula are financial guides who are always ready to assist you! To get the help you need visit the Wealth Building Strategies web site today.