We are in the business not only to conduct your transaction but to provide advice and strategy for your future. To do this, we try to impart a certain level of education upon you, the client. We call these the “8 Facts to Sucessful Investing.” We believe every investor should know the basic concepts of good investment strategy.
1. The first rule of investing is this: Higher investment returns are always accompanied by higher risks—always. If an investment seems too good to be true, it probably is.
2. Diversification across a broad spectrum of investments is generally a good thing. Your Investment Advisor can help you select asset classes which are appropriate for you.
3. Be patient and stick to your plan. Refer to Facts 1 and 2 when you feel impatient.
4. Emotions can be the greatest enemy to your long-term investment plan. Don’t succumb to fear when the market is dropping and don’t become greedy when prices are rising.
5. Stay in touch with your Investment Advisor. Be honest about your concerns and don't hesitate to ask questions.
6. Always read the prospectus. Do your best to understand the risks, costs and liquidity of any investments you make. Be honest about your concerns and don't hesitate to ask questions.
7. Investing is like any other important goal—you need to be involved in the process. Understand your starting point. What are your resources? Your risk tolerance? Your time horizon? Your goals? Design an investment plan suited to your individual circumstances. Monitor your results and make adjustments. Your Investment Advisor has the tools and skill to guide you.
8. Utilize strategic asset allocation—a sophisticated, long-term approach to investing providing the blueprint that helps you diversify your assets into the appropriate asset classes with proper balance.
America's Financial Guide can be found at ==>http://www.Slave2Work.com Subscribe to Money Basics via http://www.slave2work.com/ezine.html
Slave2Work.com - Are you ready for financial freedom?